Nokia is coming back in IT world. Nokia is now settling in the IT market with its various models of Smartphones. HMD Global is working on 2 new projects about smartphones. This article is about Nokia’s new cheaper smartphone Nokia 2. This is a low priced Phone for middle-class people. This mobile phone is coming with a big battery. On Facebook pages, a company has been telling people. Last month Nokia has launched his Nokia 8. Nokia 2 will be available in markets this November. Reports of Android Hits.
That means in the end of November 2017 we can see this Android phone in our hands. For those users who want long-lasting batteries. Nokia’s new cheaper smartphone Nokia 2. Nokia 2 is will provide a high-quality experience. As most of the functions, it defeats in comparison. To its high price mates are not the productivity based. But some things like the fingerprint scanner, which anyone can easily do without. Considering the Nokia 2 will compete with Motorola’s budget phone Moto C & Xiaomi A1.
” Related: NEWS About Apple’s New iPhone X “
- * Specifications based on the leaks. Hope to be running the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor with integrated Mali- T720MP1 GPU.
* It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM storage (and micro SD up to 64GB).
* The Nokia 2 is not a power bank still a cheerful and cheap Android phone.
* It will appear with a big 4,000mAh lithium-ion battery conferring to the FCC filing that is interesting.
* The screen should have a 5.2 inches screen. With HD(720×1280)IPS panel. The display of screen has an OLED type.
* It has 8MP Primary and 5MP selfie camera.
* We can hope it will be a premium design. With pure software experience which will comes with timely operating system updates.
” Related: Lamborghini Launched His Smartphone For Rich People “
Price of this Smartphone:
Nokia 2 will cost near 6,990 RS in India. That means to around £85 according to MySmartPrice.
Which puts it squarely in the center of the £49 Nokia 3310 and £119.99 Nokia 3.
[ Also Read: Some YouTube tricks for Android & iOS ]