Top Android Apps for Hacking:
This article is about Android Apps for Hacking using Android Smartphone. Here we have in no particular order. The top Android Apps for Hacking using Android Smartphone. As Android has emerged as the top mobile operating system. We have seen a great rise in the Android hacking apps. For rooted as well as non-rooted devices. For our readers, we have prepared the list of the best hacking apps.
Android Apps for Hacking using Android Smartphone. For Android for 2017. Which can be use by a technology enthusiast. An IT security administrator, or an ethical hacker. Our list includes popular Wi-Fi and phone hacking apps.
Note: These apps should be used for research purposes only.
Android Apps for Hacking using Android Smartphone:
1. SpoofApp:- SpoofApp is a Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing & Call Recording mobile app for your iPhone. BlackBerry & Android phone. It’s a decent mobile app to help protect your privacy on the phone. But it has been banned from the Play Store. For allegedly being in conflict. With The Truth in Caller ID Act of 2009.
2. Andosid:- The DOS tool for Android Phones allows security professionals. To simulate a DOS attack. (An http post flood attack to be exact). And of course a DOS on a web server. From mobile phones.
3. Faceniff:- Allows you to sniff & intercept web session profiles. Over the WiFi that your mobile is connect. It is possible to hijack sessions. Only when WiFi is not using EAP. But it should work over any private networks.
4. Nmapper:- (Network Mapper) is a security scanner. Originally written by Gordon Lyon used to discover hosts and services. On a computer network. Thus creating a “map” of the network. To accomplish its goal, Nmapper sends specially crafted packets. To the target host and then analyses the responses.
5. Anti-Android Network Toolkit:- zANTI is a comprehensive network diagnostics toolkit. That enables complex audits and penetration tests. At the push of a button. It provides cloud-based reporting. That walks you through simple guidelines to ensure network safety.
Android Apps for Hacking using Android Smartphone, Continue:
6. SSHDroid:- SSHDroid is a SSH server implementation for Android. This application will let you connect to your device. From a PC & execute commands.
7. WiFi Analyser:- Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyser. Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel. For your wireless router.
8. Network Discovery:- Discover hosts & scan their ports in your Wifi network. A best tool for examination your network security.
9. ConnectBot:- ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions. Create secure tunnels, and copy/paste between other applications. This client allows you to connect to Secure Shell servers. That typically run on UNIX-based servers.
10. dSploit:-Android network analysis & penetration suite. Offering the most complete & advanced professional toolkit. To perform network security assesments on a mobile device.
” Also Read: Many ways to maximize the Android phone dialler “
More Android Apps for Hacking:
11. Hackode:- The hacker’s Toolbox is an application for penetration tester. Ethical hackers, IT administrator and Cyber security professional. To perform different tasks like reconnaissance. Scanning performing exploits etc.
12. Androrat:- Remote Administration Tool for Android. Androrat is a client/server application. Developed in Java Android for the client side. And in Java/Swing for the Server.
13. APKInspector:- APKinspector is a powerful GUI tool for analysts. To analyse the Android applications. The goal of this project is to aide analysts. And reverse engineers to visualize compiled Android packages. And their corresponding DEX code.
14. DroidBox:- DroidBox is developed to offer dynamic analysis of Android applications.
15. Burp Suite:- Burp Suite is an integrated platform. For performing security testing of web applications. Its various tools work seamlessly together. To support the entire testing process. From initial mapping and analysis of an application’s attack surface. Through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
Some other Android Apps for Hacking:
16. DroidSheep:- DroidSheep can be easily used by anybody who has an Android device. So Anybody can test the security of his account by himself. And can decide whether to keep on using the web service.
17. AppUse:– Android Pentest Platform Unified Standalone Environment. AppSec Labs recently developed the AppUse Virtual Machine. This system is a unique, free, platform. For mobile application security testing in the android environment. And it includes unique custom-made tools. Created by AppSec Labs.
18. Shark for Root:- Traffic sniffer, works on 3G & WiFi (works on FroYo tethered mode too). To open dump use WireShark or similar software. For preview dump on phone use Shark Reader. Based on tcpdump.
19. Fing:- Find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network. In just a few seconds. Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App. For network analysis. A simple & intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels. Detect intruders and resolve network issues.
20. Drozer:- drozer enables you to search for security vulnerabilities in apps. And devices by assuming the role. Other apps’ IPC endpoints and the underlying OS. Drozer provides tools to help you use and share public Android exploits.